Monday, January 17, 2011

10 Things

Hello!

To introduce myself, here are 10 things about me.


1.) I absolutely love studying film.

2.) I'm a Telecommunications & Film Major.

3.) I work for the WVUA Sports Production Unit.

4.) I absolutely love watching classic films from the Studio Era (late 20's- the late 50's).

5.) These are some of my favorite movies…

6.) These are all my favorite actors and actresses…

7.) My grandparents were the first professional photographers in my hometown, so I get my passion for photography from them.

8.) I spent this past summer in Italy studying art history with the UA Study Abroad Program and had the time of my life.

9.) In my free time I love playing the guitar, both acoustic and electric.

10.) I have the cutest, sweetest dog in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment